Monday, December 20, 2010

Simbhu “My presence of mind that saved me”

It was a freak mishap for STR alias Silambarasan on Friday night when he was shooting for ‘Vaanam’ on the busy lanes of Triplicane in Chennai.

vaanam-movie-stills-5[2]

According to sources, the actor was riding on a two-wheeler he lost balance all of a sudden and fell down. “However, smart Silambarasan got up immediately sensing that a lot of vehicles were coming from behind,” they say.

The actor, who had an injury on his head and bruises in some parts of the body, was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Doctors, who gave him first aid, asked STR to be on rest for few days.

“I am okay now. I think it was my presence of mind that saved me. Otherwise, vehicles behind would have run over me,” he says, adding a major part of the movie has been shot but for a song.

A remake of Telugu hit ‘Vedam’, ‘Vaanam’ directed by Krish, has Silambarasan, Anushka, Bharath, Sneha Ullal, Prakash Raj, Sonia Agarwal and Vega in lead roles. Music is by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger