Monday, November 21, 2011

Anjali has denied the link-up rumours!

Actress Anjali, who has given some path-breaking performances in Angadi Theru, Engeyum Eppodhum and Kattradhu Thamizh, has denied the link-up rumours that she is in love with Jai and the two are heading towards matrimony, which appeared in a section of the media recently.

Jai_Anjali05

"I have struggled nearly for five years for reach this stage of my career. Recently a section of the media has reported that I am in love with an actor I have acted with in just one film. It's really annoying and disturbing. At this point I want to concentrate on my career and marriage is nowhere in the near future ," Anjali said in a press release. She also wrote that she has denied films with Jai post these rumours!

She also said that the reports are 'baseless' and confirmed that she would never act with that particular actor in her career again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger