Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy birthday Shriya!

shreya sexy kollywood actress pictures 110909

Shriya Saran celebrates her birthday today (September 11).

The pretty young lady was in Chennai on the eve of her birthday for an event launch and she told Sify.com: “I am flying off to Mumbai tonight to be with my family on my birthday. “

Shriya who is upbeat about Kanthaswamy success, says that the character of Subbulakshmi was a well-etched out character and she enjoyed doing the film as much as the audiences accepted her.

Now she is waiting for the release of Jaggu Bhai and Kutty, both according to her have shaped out well.

On how she is planning to celebrate her birthday, Shirya said: “I normally have low-key birthday s. I was away shooting in Mysore but have planned a small get-together for my close set of friends in Mumbai in the evening. Later on Saturday morning, I am off to Toronto for the red carpet premiere of What’s Cooking, Stella along with Seema Biswas and others”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger