Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mamta Mohandas Getting Ready For The Move To Mumbai

mamata mohandass sexy kollywood actress pictures 030909

Mamta Mohandas was rumoured to have been offered a part in Bollywood director Imtiaz Ali’s forthcoming project. It was hinted that she had pulled out of a Malayalam flick claiming to be sick, but was actually getting ready for the move to Mumbai! But the actress has come forward to set the record straight.

“I was keen to do the Malayalam movie opposite Dileep, but I was sick. Here again, it was said I was down with swine flu. Not true. I had a growth in my chest that had to be surgically removed, and am now following my doctor’s orders by staying at home. Once I’m out, I’ll begin shooting for a Telugu movie. As for Imtiaz Ali’s offer, I have no clue how that rumour came about. I have no knowledge of such a thing,” she asserts. But she does hint that there is a possibility of a Bollywood venture next year. The details will be out when the project is signed and sealed, she says!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Powered by Blogger